Mynd

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Here I am ...

Writing after a long time ....

Well!!! I m writing this post as aussies are on their way towards a world cup hattrick .. it was pak in 99 .. india in 03 and this time it is the island nation from the sub continent that is getting trashed ... I am writing this post as mandira bedi is in the middle of another controversy, no prizes for guessing that it is related to something that she was wearing .. after noodle straps and tatoo on bare back .. this time its her sari ...

I am writing this post at 1.30 am at home ... some of you would be a little surprised at the 'am' part of the time ... you might be thinking that what is this guy doing so late at home ... well i am trying to answer that question for myself for last few weeks ... honestly, i just do aimless surfing in the so called happy hours of my dial up connection ... dont worry, I am not hooked on to any of those sites which a lot of people would surf at this time of the day (night)

I am writing this post as I read few other blogs of people discontended from corporate life .. disappointed by indian cricket team and even the ones who are dejected coz a foreigner called richard gere managed to do what they always dreamt of ...

I am writing this post I am getting desperately restless because there is something inside my mynd that is dying to get an expression ... I am writing this is as a confused 26 yr old ... I am writing this not to keep my blog alive but to feel better .. I am writing this when I am with my family ... with people I love the most ... I am writing this while I am at home .. I am writing this while I feel alone ....

6 Comments:

  • I thought i was the only restless and confused person around.. ab tujhe kya ho gaya?

    By Blogger Adi Oso-Groot Finch, at 4/29/2007 12:19 PM  

  • i might sound utterly selfish..:D but finally sumone hu is in the same position i am sure i will find myself 2 yrs frm now..:P

    temme hw u got thru it..:)

    By Blogger z3phyr, at 4/30/2007 2:08 PM  

  • @Raven: wanted to plan out a lotta things abt life.. family etc in this vacation .. seems like nothings happening .. hence the confusion

    @z3phyr: pray to god tht I get out of this .. as of now it seems tht confusion is going to be a life long frnd

    By Blogger Prayank, at 5/03/2007 1:04 AM  

  • confuse the confusion man ;) ... gud to see back in action :) ... and ya, go n surf 1.30 am normal things (u know what) ... it'll make life normal again ... lol ;)

    By Blogger The Ghost, at 5/03/2007 5:02 PM  

  • dood whts ur PG Id ???

    By Blogger z3phyr, at 5/03/2007 6:32 PM  

  • @pirate: gud to see u here ... it seems i have started liking confusions

    @Z3phyr: my id is nobleidea but m inactive now

    By Blogger Prayank, at 5/04/2007 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home